Low Impact Workouts for Everyone
Get ready to challenge your body (regardless of your level of fitness)
Commit to your goal, commit to your health - because it matters!
You'll find all videos below as well as linked within each section.
1.Video: Glutes, Delts & Abs
6 different sets of exercises
You choose how many repetitions & rounds - I offer suggestions
- If you follow along, you'll get a great full body workout, working especially your glutes, delts and abs.
What will you choose: to watch a sitcom or to feel your body? If you have been working at the office all day you might have used your brain; don't you think it's time to use your muscles as well? With proper warm up and cool down you'll receive a full body workout in under 35 min.
2. & 3. Video: Full Body Workouts Using a Bench
Both videos contain 5 different sets of exercises using ONLY a BENCH. Both can
- be a full body workout in itself
- be included it in your running routine, providing a NICE, much needed break from your standard, same paced jogging routine
- great for legs, glutes, delts, and abs AND cardiovascular system
Total workout time: 20-45 minutes (based on your number of rounds).
What will you choose: to continue running at the same pace or to change things up a bit, to challenge your body, and to change your condition? With proper warm up and cool down you'll receive a full body workout in less time then it takes to order a pizza or take-out food.
4. Video: my inchworm video
- be a workout in itself (try something different) or
- be included along other exercises as part of your workout
The video contains 20 different exercises you can do in combination with an inch worm. If you have done the inch worm you know it hits nearly every muscle in your body. These 20 are just suggestions; many more options are available. Be sure you are warmed up thoroughly; in case of hamstring tightness, bend your legs (at your knees).
- full body condition workout
- 8 exercises done circuit style
- each exercise is done for 1 minute; beginners: start with 30 sec
Be sure you are warmed up thoroughly; in case of hamstring tightness, bend your legs (at your knees) when doing the inchworm. Push yourself and listen to your body.
A great way to strengthen our back.
- 4 exercise using TRX
- focus on back, rear delts, and glutes (as well as legs, core, and a bit of arms)
If you don't have TRX, use a strong Thera-band (you might need to double it BUT CHECK IT FOR safety) or a towel.
You can do each exercise for time, such as 20, 30 or 45 seconds or for repetitions (8-15 reps per exercise). Go for 2-6 rounds, based on level of fitness. Push yourself but listen to your body.
Don't forget, there are many more videos on my
FiEnergy- Fit & Fabulous with Yvi YouTube Channel.