Get ready to challenge your body (regardless of your level of fitness)
If you are looking for a quick but intense full body workout, then I might just have the right ones for you! If you engage regularly your health & physique will benefit!
Conditioning Workout Videos with Yvi
Commit to your goals, commit to your health and challenge yourself.
Full body conditioning workouts:
1.Video: full body conditioning workout video
10 exercises a 1 min. Total workout time: under 15 minutes.
This intense workout is less than 15 min; you can do anything for 15 min, or?
With proper warm up and cool down you'll receive a full body conditioning workout in under 25 min. And believe me, your legs and your lungs will work hard!
2. Video: Tabata style workout video
5 sets of exercises a 4 min - Total workout time: under 25 minutes.
Tabata Style workout: Each 4 min set consists of 2 different exercises done for 20 sec, repeated each for 4 rounds. You can follow along with me or adjust the exercises to your level of fitness (In the video, I share with you some options).
Just be sure to warm up prior to starting the exercises, and don't forget to cool down and stretch afterwards.
3. Video: full body workout video
2 sets of 4 exercises (a 1 minute), 2 rounds- Body weight conditioning workout (Total time: 20 minutes) PLUS 12 minutes Core training. Total workout time: under 35 minutes
This full body endurance & strength workout in separated into:
- ~ 20 min of full body body weight cardio workout
- 8 different exercises, each exercise last 1 minute
- ~12 min core workout
- 3 exercise sets for 4 minutes
4. Video: full body conditioning workout video
4 sets of exercises, you decide how many reps and rounds you want to engage in (based on your level of fitness). My workout is a suggestion.
We train full body, keep the intensity high and the rest periods short.
In 20 min (if you follow along with me) we engage every muscle in our body; we'll work on our strength and our condition, and shape our body in the progress.
5. Video: up for the challenge?
You don't think you can get an intense full body workout with only 3 exercises? Then give this a try!
3 exercise workout that will tax your stamina! No break between exercises.
Based on your level of fitness you decided how many rounds and repetitions you'll do.
- If you are a beginner, go with 3 repetitions per exercise for 3 rounds.
- If you are at an advanced fitness level and want a new challenge, how about a 300 rep challenge? 10 reps per exercise for 10 rounds. NO rest between exercises; do the exercises properly and watch your form.
6. Video: leg & cardiovascular challenge
Not really a full-body workout BUT this 5 exercise leg workout is a challenge not only for your legs but also your cardiovascular system.
This leg scorching workout video is only 5 exercises but believe me, the burn is real.
If you want to make it more challenging OR turn it into a leg workout then go for 4-6 rounds. There is no rest between the 5 exercises; increase or decrease the reps based on your level of fitness........
Skill & Drill (using cones)
7. Video: "Skill & Drill" part 1.
This cone running video focuses on our leg power and speed.......it'll shape our legs nicely (!) and truly tax our cardiovascular system.
- 4 different "drills" running cones.
- Try to repeat each exercise for at least 3-6 rounds.
- Take breaks as needed, push yourself and have fun!
8. Video: ""Skill & Drill" part 2.
This video, similar to video 3, focuses on leg power and speed...but unlike video 3 we'll incorporate jumps within this workout. So, it's a tad bit more challenging but I know you are up for the challenge!