Reach your personal goals- fitness, weight & health. - Live a healthy and active lifestyle. - Challenge your body, mentally and physically. - Feel the energy in you. - Support your bones and joints.- Feel great in your own skin.- Age gracefully.- Feel happy, balanced & confident.
Sport or exercise is generally about:
- your health
- your weight
- your level of fitness
Exercise, however, also influences:
- your mood
- your level of energy
- your performance
- I want to share my passion and love for fitness with you.
- I want to show you and help you experience the positive influence of regular exercise on your life, your thoughts and emotions, your decision, and your well-being.
- I will help you experience your body in a new way and feel what your body is capable of doing.
- While you might give up on yourself after experiencing a bad week or bad month, I won't! I realize this, perhaps, is when you need me, my compassion and strength, the most.
...........not only due to my experiences, my motivational personality, and commitment but also my passion for living a balanced, active, and healthy lifestyle I know we together can influence your lifestyle, your weight and level of fitness, and goal achievement.
At FiEnergy, our goal is your health. It's not about promising or even reaching (non-sustainable) short term results. Much rather, it's about helping you and empowering you to reach your health and fitness goals and to live and enjoy a sustainable active and healthy life.
More, it's about sharing the love and passion for fitness and introducing you to like-minded people. It'a about contagious motivation and about challenging our bodies, then the saying holds, "He who rests, rusts."
Why you should consider group training:
- you'll meet like-minded people
- you'll profit from their energy
- you can establish a network of success
- you're less likely to miss a workout if you know your team needs you
Why you should consider couples training:
- working out with your partner positively influences your relationship dynamic
- you'll strengthen your bond/connection, your level of trust and understanding of and for each other
- you'll together get to engage in a fun activity where you'll motivate and support each other
- .....along the lines of "those who train together stay together"
- alternatively, I also offer parent-child training sessions (one parent; the child however should be at an appropriate age, ~12+ years)
- 37.7% of Austrians suffer from spinal disorders
- 16.8% of Austrians suffer from arthritis and 5.8% from osteoporosis
- lack of exercise and being thin or having a small frame can increase your risk for developing osteoporosis (among being female, smoking, excessive alcohol consumption,...)
--> these factors can lead to decreased range of motion, pain, fractures, and loss of spinal flexibility
What other immediate and long-term benefits can you expect from physical exercise?
- in % of bodyfat
- blood pressure & heart rate
- cognitive decline
- body dissatisfaction
- strength & endurance
- heart health
- joint mobility & stability
- bone health
- sharper memory
We can influence how we feel, how we age, and the lifestyle influenced diseases we may develop. Let us together influence your lifestyle positively.