12 One Month Fitness Camps to Help You Achieve Your Goals!
~~Are you ready to get closer to your New Year's Resolution? Sign up for the challenge.....and enjoy the many benefits!~~
You commit to one month. We train twice a week for 4 weeks. If you want to create a habit of working out regularly, this will help you. Plus, these workouts are a ton of fun. Just look at this group!
For more details, click here!
Advantages of functional group training:
- you establish a habit
- you become part of a group of like-minded people
- a group setting will contribute to you motivation
- you are less likely to forego a training session knowning that your group members rely on you showing up
- focus on the training cycle can shift based on people's dires and needs; ie: does one training cycle consist of only women, training focus can shift to women's "problem zones" (but be aware, spot reduction is not possible! Sorry ladies.)
- you get the attention of a personal trainer at the fraction of the cost
Details of functional group training:
- you train in a small group
- a variety of different types of training are offered
- all sessions are held outside (parks, canal, prater,.....)....yes, even in the fall and winter months you can get plenty of vitamine D
- everyone, regardless of fitness level, will be challenged
- no training is alike
- you will be pushed
- regular attendance will lead to progress
- cardiovascular & muscular endurance
- core training
- balance & flexibility training
- focus can shift based on groups' needs & desires
- each workout includes proper warm up & cool down
What you should bring:
- a towel
- a yoga mat
- if you own weights, such as kettlebells, terra bands or ankle weights, please bring them. By working out with weights, you will not only experience a better workout but your body will respond differently and change faster.